2012/08/04

INDEPENDENTLY HAPPY


love never grows old

love has its own mysterious side to it all

so the magic evolves

love is neither big nor small

but it is the song that moves me

on this life’s road



love’s revealed

through your heart’s bravery

love survives

through abandoning slavery



and my happiness doesn’t depend

on anyone else

it only depends on me

my happiness doesn’t depend

on anyone

it only depends on me

I’m independently happy



love enters life

just like light enters a house

and the ocean takes a chance

love makes this planet turn

and it holds the stars at the sky

it makes the moon slow-dance



love’s revealed…

and my happiness doesn’t depend…



love’s not a possession

love is a treasure

because if you try possessing it

you can only watch it fade away

like a flower fades away

in possession it just fades away

the way a flower does



just let it live and grow

out in the fields

‘cos it needs to be free

love needs to feel free





[Want to read more?; Feel free to buy the book "LOVE | LIEBE"; available here: http://www.epubli.de/shop/buch/LOVE--Liebe-Stefanie-Strecker-9783844226317/16802]